Virtual exhibitor

Plato Gold Corp.

Plato Gold Corp. (TSX.V: PGC; Frankfurt: 4Y7 and WKN: A0M2QX) is a Canadian junior exploration company with a focus on precious and strategic metals that are key to the upcoming Industrial Revolution 4.0.

Plato Gold has assembled an attractive portfolio of prospective properties in well-established and active mining regions in Ontario, Canada and Santa Cruz, Argentina. In Timmins, Ontario, the Company has interests in four properties in the Harker/Holloway Gold Camp: the Holloway and Marriott projects are 100% owned by Plato Gold. Plato Gold also holds a 50% interest in the Guibord property, with the remaining 50% owned by Osisko Mining Inc. ("Osisko").

Osisko owns 80% of the Harker Property, with Plato Gold holding the remaining 20% interest. In Santa Cruz, Argentina, Plato Gold owns 95% of Winnipeg Minerals S.A., a company incorporated in Argentina that holds a variety of related mineral rights.

The Lolita project area with potential for gold and silver deposits covers a total area of 9672 hectares. The Pic River Platinum Group Metals (PGM) Project covers an area of 2247 hectares in the communities of Foxtrap Lake and Grain, near Marathon, Ontario. Of this area, 19 mining claims are located on the western boundary of the massive Marathon PGM project of Generation Mining Ltd. (TSX: GENM) massive Marathon PGM Project, with the Sally deposit in close proximity.

The Good Hope Niobium Project is 100% owned by Plato Gold and covers an area of 5146 hectares in the Killala Lake Area and Cairngorm Lake Area communities, 45 km northwest of Marathon, Ontario and 70 km northwest of the Hemlo Gold Mining Camp.

Fact sheet

Fact sheet of Plato Gold Corp.

Corporate presentation

Corporate presentation of Plato Gold Corp. in german